Intertek Kimsco founded on the 5th of December in 1969 by Mr. H. W. Kim under the Korean government license and succeed by Mr. Y. H. Kim, the chairman of Intertek Korea, the eldest son of founder and developed by Alan Kim who is the Country Manager of Intertek Korea.
Intertek Kimsco was appointed as a correspondents of Intertek who is one of the largest survey company in the world and became a joint venture with Intertek in 1994.
Intertek Kimsco has 13 Offices in Korea with 4 Laboratories in Seoul, Ulsan, Pyeongtaek and Yosu where Hydrocarbon and Agriculture Testing Services are provided. A total of over 152 people are being employed by Intertek Korea in Various Inspection Fields.
In March 1996, we started to have ISO 9001 Quality System accredited by D.N.V. Rotterdam, who issued to Intertek Korea the Certificate of Quality System on the date of 14th Feb. 1997.
In order to fulfill our responsibility as a leading inspection company in Korea and further to meet with the various requirements of our Valuable Clients, we shall devote ourselves to Improvement of the services and further to accumulation of technology in the various inspection fields according to our existent ISO 9001 System and further, the laboratory quality system of ISO19025 (KOLAS) was accredited by Korea Laboratory Accreditation Scheme on 29 Sept. 2006 up to date.
분야 & 서비스
- Crude Oil, Petroleum, Chemicals
- Ethanol, Potable &
- Coal & Mineral
- Biofuel Mass &
- Bunker Fuel
FOBAS / BQS
- Water, Potable Water
- Liquefied Natural Gas, LNG
- Agriculture Service
- Marine Inspection
- Tank Calibration for Ship / Shore Tanks
- Vehicle Condition Survey
using Bar Code System
- Testing, Analysis for Oil, Petroleum, Chemical,etc
- Dec. 2018 Seoul Office Opened
- Jan. 2009 Changed company name as Intertek Kimsco Co,. Ltd.
- Feb. 2008 Yosu Lab Opened
- Sep. 2006 ISO 17025 accredited by Korea Laboratory Accreditation Scheme
- Feb. 2006 Seoul Testing Center Opened
- Feb. 2002 Pyungtaek Site Lab Opened
- Mar. 1997 ISO 9001 Quality System Certificate received from DNV.
- Mar. 1994 Increased Our Capital to W 600,000,000
- Mar. 1994 Joint Venture with Intertek Testing Services, U.K.
- Nov. 1993 Onsan Branch Office Opened.
- Oct. 1990 Daesan Branch Office Opened.
- Jun. 1990 Cheju Branch Office Opened.
- Aug. 1988 Appointed as Representatives of Crawford Int’l Loss Adjusters
- Apr. 1986 Appointed as Correspondent of Gellatly Hankey Marine Services
- Dec. 1985 Increased Our Capital to W300,000,000.-
- Jul. 1985 Mokpo Branch Office Opened.
- Oct. 1982 Increased Our Capital to W150,000,000.-
- Oct. 1981 Increased Our Capital to W120,000,000.-
- Jan. 1981 Kunsan Branch Office Opened.
- Sep. 1980 Pohang Branch Office Opened.
- Jul. 1980 Ulsan & Inchon Laboratories Opened.
- Jun. 1979 Ulsan, Yosu and, Donghae Branch Offices Opened.
- Sep. 1976 Appointed as Correspondents of Caleb Brett International, U.K.
- Dec. 1975 Masan Branch Office Opened.
- Dec. 1969 Founded under Government License and Opened Offices at Seoul, Busan & Inchon.
오치일 / Colin Oh General Manager
이원오 / Wonoh Lee Director/Compliance Officer
엄주영 / Zenith Eom Hydro Team Leader
손갑근 / Raymond Sohn Agri / Marine Team Leader
/ Inchon Manager
박영국 / YoungKuk Park Pyungtaek Office / Lab Manager
서호성 / Hosung Suh Ulsan Manager
/ Daesan Manager
이응용 / Eungyoung Lee Ulsan Lab Manager
김근남 / KeunNam Kim Gunsan Manager이명근 / Zen Lee Busan Manager양정준 / JeongJun Yang Yosu Office / Lab Manager서삼정 / Samjeong Seo Masan Manager